Senior Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)Department: Maintenance
Location: Jurong Island
- 1. To co-ordinate and lead a team of contractors on daily and SDM work items.
- 2. Follow up for the daily maintenance work and Coordinate with external vendors.
- 3. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities. (Eg; Vibration checks, Lube oil, V-Belt inspection etc.)
- 4. Provide prompt support during emergency/Unscheduled maintenance repair works.
- 5. Perform and promote work safety culture within team and contractor. Assist in identifying site risk/ Hazzard prior to performing work.
- 6. Manage and co-ordinate inventory reconciliation and adjustment.
- 7. Spare parts and inventory management
- 8. Prepare simple trouble Report on maintenance issues and critical incidents
- 9. Provides troubleshooting and diagnosis of machinery/equipment failure to determine the root cause and perform immediate corrective action.
- 10. Assist the Management in identifying cost saving.
- 1. Diploma/NTC2/ NTC3/NITEC in precision Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 2. Able to use PC and MS Office programs with ease.
- 3. Minimum 2-5 years’ relevant experience in Oil/Chemical/Plastics industries is an advantage
- 4. Knowledge of mechanical plants and materials (Rotatic & Static Equipment’s)
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org