Senior EngineerDepartment: Engineering
Location: Jurong Island
- Identify, study and propose items for safety, quality & operational improvement.
- Conduct mass and heat balance calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
- For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
- Review and approve vendors’ drawings -equipment specification, piping, layouts
- Commissioning and plant start-up activities
- Troubleshoot plant upset, identify root cause and make recommend improvement.
- Check and manage P&ID and Isometric drawings.
- Prepare Change of control and SH-1 modification application.
- Explain and get approval for management of changes from Operation, maintenance and safety department.
- Review Risk Assessment, QRA & Hazop studies.
- Liaise with regulating authorities for submission and approval.
- Assist some safety activity (Preparation of Energy Report and GHG emission report for ECA submission & water efficiency report for PUB, Safety Case Regime documentation, Handle NEA, MHD & certification audits etc.)
- Degree in Chemical Engineering preferably from local university
- 5 years’ experience from refinery/petrochemical industry
- SCEM certification.
- Good process safety knowledge (functional safety).
- Good communication with all level and function within the organization.
- Consider and study items by yourself and report it to your superior closely