QC SpecialistDepartment: QC
Location: Jurong Island
- 1 – To perform routine analysis of polymer testing & wet chemistry analysis.
- 2 – To ensure that tests assigned are performed in a timely manner in accordance with validated test protocols and procedures.
- 3 – To perform instruments’ calibrations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- 4 – To perform housekeeping and maintain the cleanliness in the laboratory.
- 5 – To perform inventory check & improvement idea in the lab.
- 6 – To assist superiors with non – routine study samples and any other tasks assigned
- 1 – Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Chemical Engineering or GCE ‘A’ or ‘O’ level with credits in Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent.
- 2 – Preferred candidates with 1 year of relevant working experience in the
- 3 – Laboratory fields (chemical / pharmaceutical industry) or fresh Poly/ A / O level graduates are also welcomed.
- 4 – Hands-on experience in operating laboratory equipment such as injection molding & gas chromatography will be an added advantage.
- 5 – Team player, good integrity and willingness to learn as training will be provided
- 6 – Willing to work in Jurong Island (from 8.30am to 5.15pm). Company transport provided at Outram Park and Jurong East MRT station.
- 7 – Must be able to work overtime when required.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org