Process EngineerDepartment: Production
Location: Jurong Island
Being part of the Production team members, need to familiar with production plants (Monomer, Polymer and Compound Plant) technically, and has the responsibility to support production team appropriately to improve the plant efficiency and quality, beside, working with the Production Management team to provide analysis and troubleshooting on the production matters.
- A – To support Polymer, Monomer, Compound and utility plant operation such as technical and plant process operation support to optimise our products.
- B – To identify the root cause of the plant upset and provide troubleshooting for plant issue.
- C – To implement proposed immediate countermeasures and set permanent countermeasures.
- D – Prepare report for upset, Change Of Control (COC) document and follow up modification.
- E – Evaluate and follow through COC result.
- F – To upgrade and improve Production section flow.
- 1 – Degree in Chemical / Chemical engineering or its equivalent.
- 2 – At least 5-8 years in Chemical Manufacturing plant.
- 3 – Experience from chemical plant operation, preferable if have experience Shift Supervisor position.
- 4 – Possesses in Sound knowledge in Process Safety.
- 5 – Basic knowledge of Mechanical, E&I, DCS system and maintenance concept.
- 6 – Possesses Mechanical, Instrument and Electrical knowledge would be advantage.
- 7 – Highly motivated, energetic individual, with inquiring mind set and willingness to take up new challenges.
- 8 – Display good Leadership and provide Good communication with all level and function within the organization.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org