Assistant Shift SupervisorDepartment: Production
Location: Jurong Island
- Experience & Knowledgeable in Engineering Polymer Compound Plant Operation.
- Lead shift team and manage extrusion processes which involve safety, productivity, product quality, cost & training. Assistant Shift supervisor also task to coordinate key matter among all department as well as contractor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Oversee and manage production activities and ensure safety measures are in place and compliance.
- 2. Supervising technicians to meet daily production schedules, ensure safety standards and product quality been meet accordance to company regulation and requirement.
- 3. Knowledge and experience in operate DCS system and capability to perform plant troubleshooting.
- 4. Coordinating key matter such equipment maintenance, product packaging among all department as well as contractors.
- 5. Trained in Emergency Respond (ERT), to work as SIC to coordinate and dealing all emergency events.
- 6. Trained in preparation of risk assessment for non-regular work activities.
- 7. Basic knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001 & SS506:Part 3 will be advantages.
- 8. Maturing team players with good work attitude and pleasant personality.
- A. Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent.
- B. NITEC/ Higher NITEC in Chemical Process / Mechanical Engineering.
- C. 1-2 year related experiences in supervisory role or line leader.
- D. Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com