XYRON™ (modified Polyphenylene Ether or mPPE) engineering thermoplastic is composed of mPPE alloyed with Polystyrene (PS), Polyamide (PA), Polypropylene (PP), Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) or other polymeric materials.
XYRON™ is widely used in broad range of applications such as in office appliances (printer, projector), electrical and electronics (battery adaptor, charger), photovoltaic (junction box, connector), automotive (relay block, battery casing, exterior part), water-related applications and etc.
- Heat Resistance (80°C – 220°C)
- Halogen-free Frame Retardancy (HB ~ V-0), Excellent Electrical Properties
- Low Mold Shrinkage, Excellent Dimensional Accuracy & Stability
- Low Water Absorption, Excellent Hot Water Resistance, Hydro Stability
- Resistance to Acid & Alkalis